Question about Samsung Black DVD Player DVDC350
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and unplug from power. wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to power.
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER (middle button of the arrow keys) on remote. (ignore message on screen)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 using keys on remote.
8. Press ENTER on remote.
9. Wait until player finishes processing. (approx 15 seconds)
10. Player will turn itself off, otherwise turn off player with remote.
11. Turn power back on with remote.
Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Jan 10, 2010 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Dec 21, 2009 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Apr 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS100 System
Jul 06, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: