Question about Cell Phones
Thanks for visiting FixYa!
The ONLY way to obtain your PUC code is to call your cellular service provider and request tech support assistance. They will verify that you are the owner of the phone and then walk you through the steps to enter your PUC code which they will give to you.
Do not purchase any unlock codes from the Internet as they will not work for PUC codes...
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jun 19, 2011 | Cell Phones
Hi Just Try This
1)Remove Your SIM Card
2) Write down the SIM Number Printed on SIM Back Side
3) Collect SIM Information such as SIM Card Holder Name, Address, And so on
4) Make a Phone Call to Customer care of your Network provider
5) Inform your problem and replay required information such as SIM Card Number, Mobile Number and so on
6) Get the PUK Code form Customer care
7) Insert your SIM In Mobile and Enter PUK code When it Prompts
I think it may Helpful to you
There is a rate option "Was this helpful?" Yes or No.
If you are helped you can rate, that is your choice.
Apr 14, 2011 | Nokia 1208 Cellular Phone
Nov 25, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 06, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 31, 2010 | Samsung SGH-t329 Cellular Phone
Aug 15, 2010 | Motorola Mobility C118 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Jul 21, 2018 | Cell Phones
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!