Question about Nintendo Wii Console
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see "Parental Controls"
3. Say "Yes" to "Change Parental Controls?"
4. Click on "I forgot" when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on "I forgot" again
6. The screen will read "If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the customer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key." 7. Instead of calling the phone number, enter the key into the confirmation key box on http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.wsgi 8. Click Get reset code 9. Enter code on the next screen.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2012 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 01, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 05, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 25, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Sep 29, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 26, 2007 | Nintendo Wii Console
596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!