Question about Sony DSR-PDX10 DV Digital Camcorder
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a great manual here:
And in short the I.link is a 1394 port or firewire port
You should be good to go
Posted on May 02, 2008
SOURCE: Sony Handycam DCR-HC28
Unfortunately, it's not exactly a trivial process. The basic steps are as follows:
1) connect the camcorder to the computer
2) transfer the video from the dv tape to a file on the computer
3) optionally, edit the video file
4) upload the file from the computer to youtube.com
1) the camcorder has 4-pin 1394 (also called firewire or i-link) jack, and the computer (if equipped) either has 6-pin 1394 jack or 4-pin 1394 jack (on some notebooks). if your computer doesn't have a 1394 jack, you need to buy a 1394 adapter (eg. pricegrabber.com)
2) transfer the video from the dv tape to a file on the computer hard drive using editing software or a software utility designed for doing just that. this software may come with the camcorder or the 1394 adapter.
3) optionally, use editing software to take an excerpt from the file, rearrange parts of the video, add titles, etc., and output a new file
4) upload the file to youtube.com. there are some guides on their website as well (eg. youtube.com)
I hope that helps.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Need a 1394 firewire port and suitable software like Corel Videostudio. Then no problems. When no 1394 port thoes pci cards come cheap, $15 or so. Video studio retails about $100 I think, you can download a free limited 30 day trial from Corel. Please uninstaal that demo after 30 days with the same install programm otherwise deep ****.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2011 | Video Cameras
Nov 30, 2010 | Sony DSR-PDX10 DV Digital Camcorder
Jun 21, 2010 | Sony Dvcam DSR-PD170 DV Digital Camcorder
May 20, 2010 | Sony Dvcam DSR-PDX10 DV Digital Camcorder
Mar 27, 2009 | Sony DSR-PDX10 DV Digital Camcorder
Feb 13, 2009 | Sony DSR-PDX10P DV Digital Camcorder
Oct 03, 2008 | Sony Dvcam DSR-PDX10 DV Digital Camcorder
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!