Question about Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load Washer
Welcome to FixYa.
Based on your post, this is usually associated with a plugged drain or pump as you mentioned.
These are the steps I'd suggest you take to move forward...
**Unplug the washer from the wall or turn off the breaker before attempting any repairs**
Get some towels and if possible a wet/dry vac. If the machine drained, it won't be too bad. If your machine is stuck full of water, that sucks...hopefully you won't get too wet. ( maybe you`re lucky enough to be close to a floor drain )
3. Insert the bit into the hole in the door. It will push in a tab, it doesn't take much force. Rotate the hole (clockwise) to 6'oclock and it should come free. (the edges are very sharp so be careful...I usually cover the edges with electrical or duct tape or wear welders gloves).
4. Once the door is out of the way you'll be greeted by a 3-4" plastic cap with wings so you can unscrew it by handThe "Drainage blocked" message appeared - how do I - macmarkus_32.jpg of pliers.
( you should also see a ring with a string attached, if you pull this the door shoulThe "Drainage blocked" message appeared - how do I - macmarkus_31.jpgetting the water out first is usually a good plan )
THIS RELEASES THE DOOR LATCH IF PULLED
There is a small collector lip at the bottom of the cap, that is where you can hold the wet/dry vac to catch the water. Unscrew slowly so you don't get flooded, until it is unscrewed all the way out
5. Now pull out the trap and visually inspect the inside of the pThe "Drainage blocked" message appeared - how do I - macmarkus_28.jpghe filter/trap.
Hopefully you'll find The "Drainage blocked" message appeared - how do I - macmarkus_29.jpgthat initiated your post here.
6. After removing any debris or obstruction`s re-install the button trap/lint filter and plug the washer in to power or reset the breaker and give it a test.
7. Run a load and watch for leaks. Leave the pump access door off until you are sure you screwed the cap in tight and there are no leaks.
Let me know if you require further assistance and if not and this solves your problem, please rate the solution I provided accordingly.
Thank you for coming to "FixYa" and good luck.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Asko Washing Machines
May 30, 2008 | Asko Washing Machines
Dec 29, 2013 | Kenmore Washing Machines
May 30, 2010 | Whirlpool LSR5132PQ Top Load Washer
May 30, 2010 | Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
Apr 29, 2010 | Asko W6021 Front Load Washer
Apr 19, 2009 | LG 24 in. LD-12BW5 Free-standing...
Mar 01, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Sep 14, 2008 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
658 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: