Question about Nintendo DSi Black Console
Welcome to Fixya. To fix the issue with your Ds getting 0000FE00 just follow the steps below.
1. Start your DSi and wait until the Battery is Empty. (Having an empty Battery lowers the time to boot up. The Ds got two internal flash memorys that are both damaged when you have this error. With the low Battery the resetted one gets loaded while the other can't in the same speed)
2. Remove the Bolts and extract the Battery for around 1.5 hours.Why we did this? All the Electricity needs to be out of the System to make sure it's only getting the Bootup Information from the Chip that got resetted and not from the other, if the other one could send it's information, we would still have the Error.
3. Reinstall your Battery.
4. You need to be fast now: Insert your Flashcard, and start your DSi.Start the Application you used the last time, before the Error appeared and close it legitly. In case off the SuperCard DSTWO SNES Emulator, just press the Exit Button. Other Flashcards like the R4i need to be soft resetted to the flashcard's menu, and need to boot up some game's rom.
5. -Not Necessary but just feels a little more safe- Format your NDSi.
6. Charge your Battery and enjoy playing your NDSi Systems again.
- Usually changing battery will fix this problem for best results follow the steps above.
It work for me and for others hopefully it wil fix your problem. If you have questions please let me know.
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2014 | Nintendo Dsi XL Midnight Blue - Utlsbka
Jan 22, 2014 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jun 14, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi XL
May 31, 2011 | Nintendo DSi White Console
May 07, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
Mar 01, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 28, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Unable to use your wireless signal
Likely cause: It appears that the settings entered into the Nintendo DS are not compatible, or the router's broadcast settings should be changed.
How to fix: Try creating a new connection with your system. Nintendo DSi owners trying to play multiplayer games will want to be sure to read the "Trying to play online multiplayer with Nintendo DSi."
Here's a link:
DONT FORGET TO RATE THIS PLEASE
Jan 30, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Matte Blue Console
Dec 28, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
2,125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: