Question about Computers & Internet
The Acer with crystal eye webcam will also have a built-in microphone. The webcam is in the center at the top of the screen. The built-in microphone is typically half-way between the edge of the screen and the webcam. It is a little opening with a microphone logo beside it. You can test both audio input with the built-in microphone and the audio output with the built-in speakers by doing the following....
1. click start > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices
2. in the Sounds and Audio Devices Properties click the Voice tab, then click the Test hardware button
3. in the Sound Hardware Test Wizard window click the Next button, if required, click unblock...
4. speak into microphone to do the Microphone Test. Recording meter will show movement if it works.
5. click Next button to do the Speaker Test. Microphone input is now output on the speakers.
6. click Next button when finished doing the readings and click Finish to close the wizard.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2011 | Acer Crystal Eye webcam
Aug 17, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Feb 25, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Sep 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Aug 26, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5720-6661 Notebook PC
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: