Question about Plumbing

Open Question

I have a Mico Design ex7815 series Kitchen Faucet hose connection from facuet to sprayhose is leaking. Is there a hose that connets in side the fuacet body or is that hard plummed in.

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 33 Answers

SOURCE: Loss of pressure in kitchen faucet - Price Pfister

Your problem is a simple one.

  1. Turn off water to faucet.
  2. Place a towel(s) in the base of the sink(s) to prevent any parts from going down drain.
  3. Remove the handle to the faucet. (single handle only)
  4. If not a single handle then remove spout from faucet.
  5. If a single handle remove cap carefully and any loose parts.
  6. Gently turn spout side to side while lifting to remove.
  7. You will see a hole with a very small valve where the water comes out to the spout on the base of the faucet.
  1. Remove this valve (which is a backflow preventer) and replace.
  2. Reassemble and test.
Problem solved.

Posted on Dec 05, 2008


SOURCE: I have a price Pfister Marielle kitchen faucet.

There is an o-ring around the valve body inside the outer shell. This needs replacing -- sometimes you can match these at hardware stores.

Shut water off, remove handle, pull up outer shell, you'll see the o-ring.

More info, let me know.


Posted on Aug 28, 2009

Testimonial: "Thank you...problem solved :-) No more leaks. "

  • 49 Answers

SOURCE: Low hot water pressure on newly installed kitchen faucet

it souns like a factory flaw in the piping or whoever hooked it up, over bent or kinked the line

Posted on Sep 20, 2009

SOURCE: 533-50 kitchen faucet leaks above base mount at

There are O rings that seal the various body parts of this faucet. I would try turning off the supply lines, removing the handle, and unscrewing the faucet and the housings. Look for O rings that seal each part. Could be a broken, or maybe some foreign material has gotten in the O ring grooves. Best bet would be to replace any O rings and tighten it all back securely. It should not have any Up and Down play, should only swivel side to side. I'm thinking O rings. While there, you can replace the seat seals and springs, so that you preclude any leaks from the faucet itself. Lowes, Home Depot, carry the repair kits for these faucets at a reasonable price. And they usually include the allen wrench and wrench to remove the handle and the body parts. And they are relatively inexpensive. Around 4 to 6 dollars. Its an easy fix.

Posted on Sep 27, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: REcently installed Danze Ashburyee kitchen faucet

Disassembled hose and realized all I needed to do was tighten the brass coupling to the hose. Problem is fixed.

Posted on Jan 31, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I buy cartridges for my Mico kitchen faucet?

try plumber supplies wholesalers where the plumbers get their spares from
not a hardware or supermarket shop

Dec 24, 2017 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Grohe 46 092 000 Pull-Out Spray Replacement Hose, StarLight Chrome I have the part are there any videos that show how to replace it

How to Replace a Kitchen Sink Spray Hose - YouTube

? 1:43
Oct 4, 2012 - Uploaded by Learn how to safely and correctly replace a kitchen sink sprayhose. ... How to Connect a Sink Sprayer : Home Sweet Home Repair - Duration: ...

Sep 27, 2015 | Grohe Home

1 Answer

After trying to use sprayer in kitchen sink, now facuet will not work

The Faucet may be clogged with dirt, or screen is clogged.

Nov 15, 2013 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Water ridge pullout kitchen faucet. I do not know how the plastic quick connect for the pull out hose line connets to the copper connector. i do what they say and it pulls off easily and leaks

That connection to the copper pipe is a olive with a nut that compresses it onto the copper, you need 2 spanners and the nut has to be done up thightly to lock onto the copper

Mar 07, 2011 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Moen two-handle kitchen faucet, 1990's model installed new a few years ago, is leaking underneath at the center where the spray hose would connect. I didn't use the hose, though. The nut was tight. It...

The nuts used for capping off the sprayer attachment will bottom out and not seal. Unless there is tape or thread compound on the nut, it can spray a tiny jet up under the faucet when the faucet is activated. If there is clearly water leaking from above that, then the o ring for the spigot may be failing and need replacing. If this is the case, it will only leak when the faucet is activated. There is always the possibility of a crack in the casting of the faucet body; hope not:)

Aug 22, 2010 | Moen 7910 Chateau Two-Handle Kitchen...

1 Answer

I can't get the mixer valve out

take a good look at top of faucet,w/handle assmb,off there is a small brass/cooper colored,horse shoe shape clip that must be removed to remove cartridge.i think that's your after.

Feb 24, 2010 | Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen...

1 Answer

How to clean water marks on delta facuet

If you get 0000 steelwool, This will polish like new without scratching.

Oct 04, 2009 | Delta Faucet Delta 172-WF Waterfall Single...

1 Answer

Leaking under sink and st base on sink

Remove spray head then faucet tighten connection on the spray hose

Sep 25, 2009 | Danze D403412 Melrose Single Handle...

2 Answers

How do i connect a kenmore ultra wash II portable dishwasher to kitchen sink, the attachement on the hose attached to the dishwasher it to big around to fit my facuet

You can get an adapter from a local hardware store. I'd come equipped with make and model number and the screw on screen retainer piece from your faucet.

Aug 21, 2009 | Dishwashers

1 Answer

Broken thumb lever to a kitchen faucet side spray

Unless you have a super duper fancy faucet, all spray head for kitchen faucets are standard, and can be picked up at any hardware store, home depot, lowes or plumbing supply.

The easiest method of replacement is to screw off the handle, and leave the old hose intact. On the hose you will find two black washers. one fat and one thin. Take note which one comes off first and replace in that order. Pull back the screw housing and you will see the white plastic tube on the end of the spray hose has a locking ring nestled in a groove. Remove it. Now you can remove the old screw housing and put the new one on. After putting the handle screw housing on the hose, install the lock ring back into the groove., put washers back on in correct order, and screw your new spray head on. Good luck!

Apr 08, 2017 | Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

32 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plumbing Experts

Andrew Bugbee

Level 2 Expert

259 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

44949 Answers

Gil Shultz

Level 3 Expert

3382 Answers

Are you a Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides