Question about HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
In that situation the rollers need to be removed and cleaned. It is possible for you to do, though it depends on your technical ability. You might need to hand it over to a technician.
Or it is the heat from the printer that is affecting the label sheet.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
1. Check and/or Remove Paper from top output assembly.
2. Clean pick-up roller if it appears to be dirty or have sticky substance, etc. Replace roller if worn or damaged.
3. Check if the top paper output and rollers are free of damage.
4. Cycle Power or partial reset printer
5. Put only 10-25 sheets of plain white letter size paper in the input tray
6. Flip the paper stack over to verify printing on correct side.
Please follow the below web link steps
Dec 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2500 Printer
Jun 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Feb 07, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Dec 28, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: