Question about Whirlpool Refrigerators
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2014 | Frigidaire Gallery FGMV205K 2.0 cu. ft....
Nov 01, 2013 | Sub-Zero 690 Side by Side Refrigerator
Jun 19, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 21, 2012 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
Jun 08, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Apr 25, 2010 | GE JVM1870 Microwave Oven
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Dec 01, 2009 | 1994 Nissan Pickup
Jul 17, 2008 | 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!