Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please copy and paste the following links into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your desktop.
1. Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2. Turn the player off.
3. On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see the orange colour.
4. On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under "My Computer" called "16MB FORMAT". Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5. Double click the RHAPSODY-22.214.171.124 file you downloaded earlier and open it. You will need WinZIP or WINRAR to "unpack" it. Inside you will see a file named PP5022.mi4 drag this file onto the 16MB Format in My Computer mentioned before.
6. Double Click on the Sansa.rar and open it. Drag the Sansa.fmt file into the 16MB Format as well (this forces the device format and erase all data)
6. Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7. Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Please RATE my solution at the bottom.
Best of Luck.
Posted on Nov 20, 2007
This is PC Tools Spyware Doctor program? Try booting the computer in Safe Mode (press F8 during the boot process before you see the Windows logo and select Safe Mode from this list of options) and then running the scan. With heavier infections many cleaning tools can be blocked or have inconsistent performance.
Posted on Dec 07, 2007
Try checking the settings for the going to sleep and others in your pc windows program that may be shutting it off.
You can access it by clicking start and then clicking control panel then clicking monitor or similar menu.
Just follow through the troubleshooting guide from there.
Posted on May 27, 2008
See section B. Yahoo in the info below.
Normal 0 Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
C. Windows Live Messenger:
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2011 | Nokia Lands Phones
Nov 27, 2010 | 1998 Dodge Neon
Apr 05, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Oct 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
Aug 19, 2009 | 2000 Toyota Corolla
Jun 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
May 30, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Dec 02, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S351 Notebook
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!