Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Philips universal sru 3030
Manual is available at following address.
Hope that helps,
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
for brookstone jumbo remote.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
SOURCE: brookstone big remote 538755
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If
you don't have the code do the following: This is mainly for the
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• The unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Testimonial: "These are indeed the instructions from the Brookstone manual (which I found after I finished unpacking)."
The listing I have from "hifi-remote.com" shows the code of 371 for Matsui TV's. It's the only one I found. Hope it helps you.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2014 | Iview "NEW" 105HD 1080P All Region DVD...
Aug 26, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 15, 2011 | Brookstone Big Digit Remote Control Remote...
Jan 03, 2011 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Dec 09, 2010 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
May 05, 2009 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Dec 29, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Mar 17, 2008 | Philips 483521917703 Remote Control
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!