Question about PayPal Accounts
There are 3 types of paypal account you can create.
1. Personal - For individuals who shop online
2. Premier - For individuals who buy and sell online
3. Business - For merchants who use a company or group name
You choose one by clicking here.
1. You should select your country or region first.
2. Then click the button below the type you have chosen.
3. Complete all information that they required. You can also link your card by entering your credit card number. They accept "VISA, Master Card or AMEX".
4. Once complete, just click the button.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Sep 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
May 14, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 13, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 07, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 02, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
Oct 13, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: