Question about TP-LINK 54M Wireless G Router eXtended Range TL-WR541G
It is possible, just follow these steps:
1) Start Internet Explorer, then go to the 'Tools' heading on the toolbar. Click on 'Internet Options.'
2) Select the 'Content' tab.
3) Click on the 'Enable' button.
4) Make your access selections, then click on 'OK.'
5) Choose a password when Internet Explorer asks you to do so. Type the password into the provided field.
6) Devise a hint for yourself. This hint will help you remember your password should you ever forget it. Type the hint into the box provided for this purpose.
7) Hit the 'OK' button. Your content controls on Internet Explorer are now password protected. No one except you can access these controls to change them. You will be prompted for your password any time you want to make changes to your content control.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2013 | ASUS MeMo Pad Smart 10
Dec 19, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2010 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Nov 10, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Nov 15, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Aug 05, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2007 | Yahoo YHT-630 System
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: