Question about Olympus FE-320 Digital Camera
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2011 | Ricoh Caplio R4 Digital Camera
Nov 25, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SX100 IS Digital Camera
Sep 10, 2010 | Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera
Jul 18, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2005 | Olympus Camedia C-3020 Zoom Digital Camera
Sep 01, 2005 | Olympus D-630 Zoom Digital Camera
Sep 01, 2005 | Olympus D-595 Zoom Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2005 | Olympus D-545 Zoom Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2005 | Olympus Camedia D-435 Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2005 | Olympus Camedia D-425 / C-170 Digital...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: