Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Compatible Develop Ineo 300, Ineo 300,...
Mar 09, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio 161 Copier Copier
Feb 17, 2013 | Compatible Develop Ineo 250, Ineo 250,...
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Oct 25, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Oct 04, 2011 | HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer, Scanner,...
Mar 07, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
513 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: