An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: screen goes black then says VGA then says No...
1. Video Driver (download the latest video driver for the video maker) 2. Wrong resolution is being used. try step 3 3. Use a lower one 800x600 or 640x480 4. Monitor can't handle the Video Card set to the max try step 3 5. Video Card is faulty (replace it)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try this & see if it helps Monitor settings for windows 7
1. Start menu
2. Control panel
3. Hardware & sound
4. Power options
5. Choose which settings you want & then go to the change plan settings
6. Choose which setting you want to run your monitor
7. Then save changes
check your vga cable that is connected on your cpu,for some lose connection,it must be fitted if you still don't get any display check your cpu.have some other monitor for isolation,if you dont have bring it on s repair center,your cpu has a problem.
inside the power pack is a pulse IC chip they fail and cause all kinds of havoc also caps can cause issues unaccounted for, I would start at replacement of the IC about 2 dollars on E bay, and replace any bad capacitors you can see, they look domed or are leaking color from the top creases. after that get back with me and we can either proceed or you can rate me fixya, have a great weekend
Sometimes this is due to graphics cards, but most of the time it is due to drivers. If it does not happen when you are using your PC for other things the problem probably just lies with the graphic card, driver, and this particular game or any game similar. Drivers are the most notorious! Check your requirements on the game for graphics cards recommendations! Let me know!