Question about Saniflo SaniPlus-Round SaniPlus Macerator Toilet with Round Bowl

1 Answer

I just had a brand new sanipro installed in a newly created ensuite, this is its ist week and the pipe keeps bursting out, called the plumber back and he refixed the white pipe to the wall,now it has burst again between the end of the pipe into the sanipro box? i have had smelly water& poo splashed around the bathroom, cant use the shower/basin as well as it keeps popping out spitting all waste.what do i do?? thanks in advance for your help

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 528 Answers

Number one don't pay that plumber, number two get a new plumber as the last one has not a clue what he's doing. I would go through what I would do but not knowing what kind of a mess the last so called plumber left the pipe joint in it may make things worse. I know this is a pain in the A but you have no other alternative but to clean things up and wait for a new plumber. I hate when people that call themselves plumbers do this to people, it gives all us Plumbers a bad name.

Posted on Mar 20, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have been have a loud vibrating almost rattling noise coming from my shower when the show head is engaged. Only when its engaged. It starts about 5-10 minutes into the shower. Does anyone have an idea of...

You may have to high a water pressure. This may have been disguised in the past by the mains tap being partially closed (deliberately). The plumber will have opened the mains tap fuuly after repairing the leak. Alternatively you have water hammer caused by loose pipework. The plumber may have removed a pipe clip in order to repair the leak.

Feb 11, 2015 | Home

4 Answers

How do I fix slow drain brand new plumbing?

The drain pipe may not have been installed correctly - the slope may be wrong, or the pipe may be too small, or you may have too much backpressure, or if you have a septic tank it may be full and need pumping, or any number of other possible problems. You might have another plumber come for an assessment and opinion - make it clear that you don't necessarily intend to hire them to do any WORK, you just want their opinion. Then they won't try to sell you all new plumbing to replace what you just bought...

Jun 26, 2014 | Grohe Plumbing

1 Answer

Brand new fluidmaster 400 installed but toilet still leaking

Is The water leaking in or out check the stopper is good and that it is seating right

May 13, 2012 | Fluidmaster Plumbing

1 Answer

My tankless is leaking after a hard freeze this week. I called a plumber and he said that it would probably be best to just replace it with a new one because the cost of the parts and labor are going to...

Plumbers like quick easy money and dont comprehend ordering parts, they can buy everything they need down the street.I cant find any parts catalogs or parts suppliers online for this brand.Lowes did cary this brand but this model is discontinued.They may be able to help you find someone to repair the unit and I would be suprised if it as expensive as a new one.Also Sears services all brands of appliances and maybe they can help.Wish i could give you more.I have installed these kind on water heaters but have never repaired one.They seem to be trouble free.

Feb 16, 2011 | Noritz 6.3 Gallon Residential Tankless...

1 Answer

Water pipes frozen central heating still going am afraid when thaw comes that pipes will burst

Look it is not when thawing that they burst, if they were going to burst they would have done that already. The pipes burst when they freeze and the water expands, it just so happens you do not find that until you defrost the pipes and the water can flow. You really need to visually inspect all of your piping while it is defrosting and then isolate the leak for repair. If they were going to break they already did. Good luck and I am praying for you!!

Dec 26, 2010 | Desa International CBN30T Central Heating...

1 Answer

Newly bought. cuts out. completey and seemingly

check all speaker wires for any frays or broken open places in the wire,,,cus newr recievers have a protection that does that if it shorts ,,to keep from messin it up,,change all speaker wires ,,also even though new dust will do that to,,blow out with a air compresser or something ,,goodluck

Nov 03, 2010 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

I have water pouring out of a pipe outside that is coming from my hot water heater.there is a cap missing but i'm afraid if i put the cap on the pipes will burst.what could be the problem?the water heater...

That pipe is connected to something called the T&P (temperature and pressure) relief valve. The pipe that connects to the valve should be run to a drain line so that the water goes somewhere other than all over the floor, but often it just ends a couple of feet from the valve. It's possible the valve has opened because the pressure in the tank is over its limit, but more likely it's the valve's fault. If the new heater was supplied without a T&P, the installer may have used the one from your old heater. Over time the spring inside the valve weakens. Then it can't hold the pressure from the new heater properly. A new valve is under $10 at home improvement stores or larger hardware stores. It just screws into the water heater, so it's simple to replace it if you have a pipe wrench. Turn off the water into the heater and remove the old valve. Use Teflon tape or pipe dope on the threads of the new valve (the store will sell that too), tighten it into the heater, then turn the water back on. That should end your leak. If it doesn't and the T&P valve still opens, you'll need to have a plumber check the water pressure in your home.

Jul 07, 2009 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

Cooktop burner problem

Your plumber should know that the pipe service your cooker must be of a suitable size. Normal half inch pipe is only good for a couple of small burners. Most installations require one inch! There is a simple formulae for working out the flow rate of the gas. Your gas installer will know it.

Apr 18, 2017 | Cooktops

Not finding what you are looking for?
Saniflo SaniPlus-Round SaniPlus Macerator Toilet with Round Bowl Logo

Related Topics:

282 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Saniflo Home Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17326 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3315 Answers

Tim Whalen

Level 3 Expert

3074 Answers

Are you a Saniflo Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides