Question about Computers & Internet
The product key is printed on the sleeve/jewel case that the software cd came in.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
4. If there is more than one registry entries or subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open up each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName value data until you locate the subkey for the product which you want to remove the existing product license key.
ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
ProductName=Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
5. Once found the correct registry subkey, delete the following values:
6. Close Registry Editor.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With..." in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can't see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
*/Feature* *Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248?*
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Aug 08, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 06, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Sep 11, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 07, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 06, 2009 | Microsoft Office Standard for PC
Apr 18, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Nov 13, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Nov 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: