Question about Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
This is billed as the Use & Care Manual for the Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven:
Not sure it is the correct one but you will find instruction for cleaning the exhaust filters on page 19.
Below is the Use & Care Manual for a model direct from the Frigidaire site:
This is more helpful as on page 20 it includes illustrated instructions for removing the charcoal filter to change the oven light. Disconnect from power, remove the ventilation grate at the top to access the charcoal filter, slide back and lift to remove. With the grate removed carry out any required cleaning.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Sep 28, 2011 | Samsung 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Dec 31, 2010 | Frigidaire FMV156EM Microwave Oven
Sep 27, 2009 | Whirlpool MH1150XM Convection/Microwave...
Aug 04, 2009 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Apr 01, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Sep 04, 2008 | Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
Apr 13, 2008 | Goldstar MV-1526 Microwave Oven
Apr 14, 2017 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: