Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: buzzer instead of radio
I have this radio too and from what I have read in a review on amazon suggests alarm does not tune to DAB only FM - very annoying! Contacted Goodman customer care and they suggested it was a problem with a component but maybe it is just the design.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: I can not figure out
1. With the dock station off (none of the functions are highlighted) press and holdthe Clock/display and/or Play/Pause button.
2. After holding for up to 5 seconds (still hold) press the hour or minute buttons to adjust th ehour and minute
3. Once you are done, release your the clock/display and/or play/pause button
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
SOURCE: I have lost the instruction
There is a 'Clock' button omn the back of the alarm clock. Hold this down for 4 seconds until the display changes. You will then be able to change the 24hr/12hr display by clicking the skip fwd/back buttons. If you press the 'Clock' button again you canc cycle through changing the year, date and time in the same way.
Hope this helped :)
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
plug it and with power on but don't turn the station on, leave it in standby mode. then press and hold mem/set on your remote. then set the hour and press mem/set to move onto the minutes. when done press mem/set again and your time is sorted.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 23, 2010 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Nov 12, 2009 | Digital Products International ILIVE...
Oct 14, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Mar 17, 2009 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
Jan 30, 2009 | Innovative iPod Clock Radio with Dock...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: