- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The motor centrifugal switch is not switching from the start winding to the run winding. The switch should stay in the run winding when the motor picks up speed unless power to the motor is interrupted or cut off. The switch is replaceable on most dryer models but sometimes it is an integral or built-in part of the dryer motor and failure of the switch requires the replacement of the motor. Indicate the exact model number of the dryer for more accurate troubleshooting and repair advice.
ok open the dryer door look for a button inside where door shuts against hold that button down with other hand spin the dryer have some one push start button let it run for a sec then shut door and it should start
1. VentingMake sure the dryer vent hose, as well as the rest of the vent duct, is not clogged.
Unless regular maintenance is performed, chances are there is a lot of lint accumulated inside the dryer. This might affect the drying time and could be a fire hazard. Make sure to have your dryer cleaned regularly. Because this might involve taking most of the dryer apart, it is recommended to have a qualified appliance repairman perform this task.
2. Thermostat There are a couple of cycling thermostats inside the dryer. If one of them breaks down, it might affect the dryer's performance. Replace the defective thermostat.
The start button starts the motor heater and energizes a relay that latches closed to keep the motor and heater running untill the timer switch or door switch cut the power to the relay and the relay opens.
The latching relay has failed or disconnected
if all the cables are attached to the relay
not an expensive item, good for another 10years