Question about Frigidaire Washing Machines
First, I would suggest you leave the machine for about an hour or two and try again. Turn the machine of and remove it's plug from the wall. I think is malfunction because you removed the sheet when the cycle has not finished. Leaving the machine off for a while might put it back in order.
If leaving it for a while does not solve the problem, follow the troubleshooting tips below;
1. Remove any kinks in the drain hose. Ensure that the washer is not sitting on the hose.
2. Inspect the household drain. Remove clogs, if possible. Call a plumber if you cannot remove the clogs.
3. Check the drain and make sure there is an air gap between the hose and drain. An air gap is necessary to prevent the drain hose from siphoning water.
4. Clean the pump filter. Open the pump access door. Turn the pump filter counter-clockwise and remove it. Remove dirt and debris. Replace the filter and close the pump access door.
5. Rearrange the clothing in the load. An unbalanced load can prevent the washer from spinning or draining.
6. Allow the washer to cool down for two hours. If the washer overheats, it will stop the motor and cool down before restarting.
7. Close the door completely. The washer will not operate if the door is not securely closed.
I hope the above helps.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2014 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Dec 03, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jan 16, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Nov 22, 2010 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000ES Front Load...
Sep 11, 2010 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jun 13, 2010 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Sep 08, 2009 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Aug 01, 2009 | Dryers
Jul 01, 2008 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Apr 20, 2018 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!