Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Simple answer to that question is...NO!!!
The sim-lock is embeded in the erom/bootloader and this is heavily protected by various security codes.
There are places now that can provide a code from your device imei no. But hunt around as prices vary quite a lot.
Simple flashing/updating will only change the operating software NOT the bootloader.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Sony Xperia U ST25i Smartphone Black...
Sep 19, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G
Sep 09, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Unlocked Xperia Play...
Sep 03, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Unlocked Xperia Neo V Google...
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
May 08, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 23, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: