Question about Samsung Intensity II U460 Verizon
1. From the Home screen, press and hold the Camera Key on the right side of the phone.
Tip: The Camera always opens in landscape mode. While taking pictures,
use the external command keys, or the QWERTY command keys.
2. Set Options, if desired.
3. Using the display screen as a viewfinder, compose your
picture by aiming the lens at your subject.
4. Press the Camera Key or the Center Select Key TAKE to take the picture.
Tip: Open the phone immediately after taking a photo to resize the photo and
create a new picture message with the new photo attached.
5. After taking a photo, use the soft keys for these options:
• Press the Right Soft Key Erase to delete the new photo.
• Press the Center Select Key SEND to resize the new photo
and attach it to a new picture message.
• Press the Left Soft Key Save to save the picture to My
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab on 3 Mobile Tablet PC
Mar 08, 2017 | Samsung SyncMaster 214T 21.3" LCD Monitor
Aug 10, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy 3 I5800 Cell Phone
Sep 27, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 23, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Nov 05, 2007 | Samsung SGH-X830 Cellular Phone
Oct 29, 2007 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
May 26, 2014 | Samsung Intensity II U460 Verizon
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: