Question about Proform Exercise & Fitness
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is caused by a loose crank arm. The key assembly is loose. (#32 on your parts list) The covers will need to be removed to access this. Be sure the crank arms are realigned against the frame when completing the repair. Good luck, Tim
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Here you can find the manual for model PFEL 64911http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=model+PFEL64911+manual&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iconservice.com%2FCustomerService%2FpdfDownload.do%3FfileName%3DPFEL64911.0-316499.pdf%26directory%3D%252Fpdf%252F&ei=KJgWT43PIYTprQez17xX&usg=AFQjCNF06qpStLZrTTpW0owDfXw9N5kijA
Here,you can find the manual for Elliptical model 405 CE PFEL 64910http://www.iconservice.com/CustomerService/manualsProductManuals.do?model=PFEL64910&modelName=PROFORM+405+CE+ELLIPTICAL&version=1&company=11&language=
Posted on Jan 18, 2012
1) Replace by good batteries new one 2) Clean very well the contact with contact cleaner spray from R.Shack.
2) Turn the flywheel untill passing for the reed switch,and adjust it see the diagram attached, and ready.
sincerely. God bless you.
managua, nicaragua. c.a
Posted on Apr 05, 2012
1) must shure if the electrical power from your house is o.k reset the c.breaker or replace blown fuse, test with lamp desk.
2)test the power cord if are open, or break, or burn
3)clean the contacts batteries with alcohol 100% from oxide, dust, corrosion.
4) Resolder any wires and connectors clean and tight very well.
5) tights the bolts from your machine attached.
Posted on Jun 21, 2012
1) adjust magnet with the bolt looses with a wrench, tight very well.
2) proof the magnet for attraction or repulsion with the magnet from your refrigerator, if NOT pass the test replace it.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 29, 2014 | Proform Pro - Form Rear Elliptical 14.0 CE
Jan 01, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 24, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 24, 2012 | Proform Pro - Form Rear Elliptical 14.0 CE
Apr 18, 2012 | Proform 6.0 CE Rear Drive Elliptical...
Jan 18, 2012 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Oct 16, 2011 | Proform PFTL79807 - 850 W/ Gamefit...
Nov 10, 2009 | Proform PFTL79807 - 850 W/ Gamefit...
May 08, 2018 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Feb 21, 2018 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
502 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: