Question about Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off the canon printer.
2. Hold button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle), click on POWER - an indicator light green.
3. Release the button Resume / Cancel keeping POWER.
4. Click Resume/Cancel 2 times, keeping POWER, and then release all the buttons.
5. When the indicator recorded GREEN - click Resume / Cancel 4 times!
6. Turn off the printer POWER button.
i hope this helpful
thank you for using fixya
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 02, 2017 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!