Question about Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off the canon printer.
2. Hold button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle), click on POWER - an indicator light green.
3. Release the button Resume / Cancel keeping POWER.
4. Click Resume/Cancel 2 times, keeping POWER, and then release all the buttons.
5. When the indicator recorded GREEN - click Resume / Cancel 4 times!
6. Turn off the printer POWER button.
i hope this helpful
thank you for using fixya
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2017 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 02, 2017 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!