Question about Televison & Video
The only code listed for the AT&T U-Verse remote for Olevia is 1420. If that particular code does not work on your TV you will have to do a manual scan. What this will do is cycle your remote through all of the TV codes it can create. Just follow these steps:
1) Turn your TV on manually. Hold down the TV button on the U-Verse remote.
2) As you are holding the TV button down, press and release the OK button.
3) All of the mode keys on the remote should flash twice. This will let you know that you did the above steps correctly. If they don't flash repeat steps 1 & 2 above.
4) Once the mode keys flash twice enter code 922. The TV button should flash twice. This will put the remote in manual scan mode.
5) Press and hold the PLAY key until your TV turns off. Once it turns off press the ENTER key on the remote. This will lock the code into your remote. Your TV button should flash 3 times.
6) If your remote can't generate a code for your TV the mode keys on the remote will flash red and the remote will return to normal operations.
At this point you can either keep using your TV remote along with the AT&T remote. The other possibility is to purchase on the new Universal Remotes such as the Logitech Harmony series. These newer remotes not only have far more manufacturers codes guilt in (the top of the line Logitech has over 225, 000 codes built in), some of them also have a learning function built in. This would allow you to program the Universal Remote by using your TV remote. This way you can get far more functionality out of the Universal Remote. Of course these types of remotes will be more expensive to buy.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2015 | Olevia 237T 37 in. LCD TV
Jan 03, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2010 | Olevia 237T 37 in. LCD TV
Nov 22, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
Jul 18, 2009 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Nov 10, 2008 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Feb 10, 2008 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 08, 2008 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 10, 2008 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Sep 23, 2017 | Televison & Video
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!