Question about Whirlpool 24 in. ADP5962 Free-standing Dishwasher
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: whirlpool microwave oven
should also be a "mini-manual" (tech sheet) hidden inside the unit behind the
control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is
very helpful when troubleshooting, testing, and locating components.
F7 Power to magnetron interrupted
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. Check cooling fan operation
5. Check the magnetron.
6. Check P65 connection on the relay control board.
7. Check the P56/P66 connection between relay board and relay control board.
8. Check wiring to the 1200W inverter and control system. See “Checking Inverters.”
9. Check operation of all interlock switches.
10. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
11. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
12. Check voltage at 4903-1 on relay board. If it is 120, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
13. Replace inverter.
14. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
15. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
16. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
17. Replace relay control board.
18. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
19. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
20. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
21. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
22. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
23. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
If for some reason your tech sheet is not there, you can download it here.
We regularly repair control units for customers nationwide by mail for $39.95 postpaid in about a week with a one-year guarantee.
Feel free to contact me directly (and please remind me of your full model number) for more information & help.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
William E. Miller
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
emmanuelr is spot on with this advice. The dishwasherr had been idle for a few months so as advised disconnected and reconnected the connection to the water flow meter and job done. My friend you are a scholar and a gentleman thank you so much. You are not an apprentice to me.
Posted on Apr 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2014 | Whirlpool duet Washing Machines
Aug 24, 2014 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Apr 21, 2012 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Nov 14, 2010 | Whirlpool 33 in. ADP6830 Free-Standing...
May 23, 2017 | Whirlpool GH9185XL Microwave Oven
Jul 02, 2008 | KitchenAid KGST307 Gas Kitchen Range
Dec 03, 2007 | Whirlpool 24 in. ADP5962 Free-standing...
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: