Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the manual, found your note because I need a new pan (non-stick surface now sticks). Anyway, I could send you copies if you can't find the manual - for Chefmate TR440, printed 8/95.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
The contact information from my manual is:
Customer support: www.weighoflifescale.com
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
It is not OUT2, but rather OUE2, which means your chefmate needs to re calibrate. To do that you will need the following:
a 2000 grams weight or 4.4 lbs, I used a 3lbs protein jug unopenened and a 600 grams glutamine bottle unopened.
Ok so turn your scale off then:
1) press the ON button and leave it press while simultaneously pressing once the TARE button (though it may need more than one or maybe leaving it press for a few secs thought try just hitting it once first), release the TARE and you should see a CAL on the screen (top left), release the ON and it will read:
2) the number 00000 on the first line will appear, click TARE
-this calibrates no weight first-
3) then it will read you another weight mine read 2000 grams, put that weight on top of the scale (NOTE every scale uses a different weight to calibrate i am giving you mine) once you put it there hit tare and it should read PASS
4) Remove the weight and it should read "0", mine read first 1 grm so i had to re do it again until i got 0.
5) You can try weighting different unopened things that you know the weight of, but if not just turn it OFF then back ON and it should read "0"
Congratulations your scale is now calibrated and ready to use again!!!!
NOTES: i have the electric scale if the on tare button does not works for you it may need a different combination to calibrate.
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2011 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
Jun 25, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 13, 2009 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
Aug 15, 2009 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
Jul 12, 2009 | Chefmate Kitchen Appliances - Others
Apr 15, 2009 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
Feb 24, 2009 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: