Question about Tissot T-Touch T33159851 Wrist Watch
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sometimes a watch will be off center due to shock, dead battery etc. Symptoms are; hands don’t line up, digital and analog time doesn’t match, Compass function doesn’t have the hands exactly opposite etc. This can all be fixed. The Synchronization function can be used:
1. Activate Crystal
2. Tap center until you are the unit’s screen (12h or 24h, F ft or C m).
3. Push and hold (at least five seconds) the center crown
4. Watch will beep and word (SYNCHRO) will appear in the display.
5. Use the top + button to line up the minute hand right on the 12.
6. Use the bottom – button to line up the hour hand right on the 12.
7. When finished, press crown and you will go back to time.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find link to all TISSOT watch manuals.Rate me, please
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2011 | Watches
Mar 15, 2010 | Tissot T Touch Navigator 3000 T96.1.488.42...
Aug 06, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33159851 Wrist Watch
Jun 04, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851
May 08, 2009 | Watches
Apr 05, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851
Mar 21, 2009 | Watches
Jan 08, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33159851 Wrist Watch
Jun 29, 2008 | Tissot T-Touch T33159851 Wrist Watch
Jul 06, 2007 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: