Question about IBM ThinkPad 600X Notebook
1. switch on your laptop
2. the screen will display "error 08611
3. click "ok"
4. the screen will show the components in your laptop.
5. click "exit"
6. then, click "configu"
7. press ctrl + the letter D =
8. screen will display the commands to run your laptop.
9. you go to first column and third row change the nomber "02" to "01"
10. press f3
11. reboot your laptop
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 06, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad 600X Notebook
Aug 10, 2011 | IBM ThinkPad 600X Notebook
Jan 27, 2011 | IBM Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!