Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
- Remove the handset from the charging unit. Press the "Mute" button to enter the "Main Menu."
- Use the "Volume Up/Down" buttons to scroll to the "Set Day/Time" sub menu and press "Mute" to enter it. "Monday," the default day of the week will flash on the screen.
- Use the "Volume Up/Down" buttons to scroll to the correct day of the week. Press "Mute" to select.
- Use the number buttons to enter the correct four-digit time. Press the "#" key to switch from AM to PM.
- Press the "Mute" button to save the settings and exit setup. The correct day and time will now be displayed on the screen.
or you can visit this website
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2014 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Mar 23, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Healthcare Mac 1200...
Sep 23, 2011 | GE Cordless Phone & Answering Machine...
Sep 01, 2011 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
Jan 23, 2011 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 08, 2009 | GE Lands Phones
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!