Question about Computers & Internet
1. Register a Yahoo! ID. Click HERE. Make sure to completely fill in all information required and Press the button at the bottom of the page.
2. If successful, you will be navigated to this page.
3. Type in your Yahoo! ID and password.
For easy access, you can also download Yahoo! Messenger on this link.
1. Click the button. The one that is with yellow background.
2. When prompted, save the .exe file on your desktop. Then double click the Yahoo! Messenger 10 file to begin installation.
Note: Installation process may take for several minutes. You need to wait until installation is complete.
3. Once completed, double click the Yahoo! Messenger file shortcut.
4. You can now log in using the Yahoo! ID you just created.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | StumbleUpon Social Network
Sep 30, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 03, 2010 | StumbleUpon Social Network
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!