Question about Computers & Internet
Try to delete you browser cookies & history, here are the steps:
1) Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools
2) Click on Internet Options
3) On the General Tab, in the middle of the screen, click on Delete Files
4) You may also want to check the box "Delete all offline content"
5) Click on OK and wait for the hourglass icon to stop after it deletes the temporary internet files
6) You can now click on Delete Cookies and click OK to delete cookies that websites have placed on your hard drive.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2017 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2011 | Yahoo
Nov 24, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 17, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 01, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 16, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!