Question about Nokia E63 Cell Phone
1.get your phone?s IMEI code.access this code from your phone:
1) Turn your phone on.
2) Enter the following symbols: *#06#
3) After entering the final # symbol, a message will appear displaying your IMEI number. It is a 15 to 17 digit number.
4) Write it down for later use.
-2.Now you have get the unlock code.This can be purchased on the internet, or you may call your service provider. Either way, they will ask for the IMEI code which you determined in step one of this tutorial. Move on to step 3 when you have received your unlock code.
-3.Follow these instructions to unlock your phone:
1) Insert a valid SIM card.
2) Turn your phone on.
3) Go to the dialpad and enter the following where (UNLOCKCODE) is the code from step 2: PW+(UNLOCKCODE)+1#
4) The phone displays ?SIM Restriction Off? and your phone is ready for use!
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jul 06, 2012 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jun 25, 2012 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jan 12, 2012 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jul 20, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Apr 20, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jul 01, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Feb 20, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Sep 11, 2009 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Apr 27, 2009 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
562 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!