Question about Facebook Social Network
How to send a friend request:
1. Find the "Search" box on top of your page.
2. Type in their the name of your friend you know.
3. Press ENTER to begin search.
4. If you can already see the list. Click the button "Add as Friend" right beside the person's name and it will now send a friend request.
To send message:
1. Click on the "Profile" link on upper-right of your page. (This will bring you to your profile page.)
2. Below your profile pic if you have one. You can see there the list of your friends.
For example: Friends(100).
3. Click your friends name and you will be brought to his/her profile page.
4. On the upper-right of your page. Click the "Message" button below the "Home, Profile, Account" menus.
5. A "New Message" will show. You can now start typing your message to your friend. Then press the "Send" button.
Please rate if you find this helpful.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 16, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 10, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2010 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
Nov 29, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 12, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4730-4516 Notebook
Feb 18, 2010 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2018 | Facebook Social Network
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!