Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have 64 bit windows
Please go to this page;
Download suitable driver. download and install ccleaner, then follow this procedure:
1. disconnect printer from computer
2. delete printer and all printer software from computer
3, reboot computer in safe mode (f8 during boot up will give you selection) and log as an administrator
4. run ccleaner
5. run ccleaner registry utility
6. reboot computer in "normal" mode
7. unfold downloaded software to created folder on desktop or root directory, somewhere where yo uwill knowhow to find it easy
8. run software, follow instructions and connect printer when software ask for it.
Hope this will solve your problem :-)
Posted on Aug 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 13, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX6900F All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Printer
Dec 31, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 25, 2009 | Zebra Stripe S500 Thermal Label Printer
Oct 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX InkJet Printer
Jun 08, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3740 InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | Epson Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!