Question about Husqvarna Hand Held Blower 125 B Grass Leaf Blower ()
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the gist of my particular method of how to rewind a recoil starter:
1) Remove the recoil assembly housing, don't remove the pulley or disassemble, but remove the old pull rope and the anchor
2) Prepare a replacement rope (based on length of old, melt end with match that goes in housing, etc). Don't put the handle on at this time.
3) The pulley should be "at rest" and not have any tension on it. Slowly rotate the pulley by hand until it become tight.
4) Unwind the pulley until the rope anchor lines up with the rope hole in the recoil housing
5) If able, use a zip tie at this point to secure the pulley from turning. Loop the zip tie through the housing, and anchor it to the pulley somehow. If not able, that is alright, you will just have to maintain tension with your hand
6) Carefully feed the rope through the rope hole, and through the anchor assembly. It makes it easier if the end of the replacement rope is heated with a match to make it smoother and stiffer. Heat the knot with a match as well, to help it hold tighter and longer.
7) Once you have the replacement rope anchored, slowly let the pulley unwind while feeding the rope into it.
8) When there is no more room on the pulley for additional rope, pull the rope back out about 6 inches from the rope hole, and cut so that you now have about 6" of rope hanging out of the recoil housing. Keep maintaining tension on the pulley the entire time.
9) Feed the free end of the rope through the pull handle, and tie the knot around the anchor for the handle
10) You should now be able to let the pulley **** back in the rest of the rope, but make sure that there isn't any rope sticking out of the groove for the pulley. If there is, pull the rope out a bit at a time, and trim it from the handle end. You want the pull handle to be pulled snugly against the rope hole by the tension of the pulley.
11) Reassemble the recoil housing back onto the blower engine, and you are done.
By doing it this way, you are guaranteed to have the longest rope available to pull with. This helps to prevent from pulling on the rope, reaching the end, and stressing the rope anchor and causing the rope to pull out / break prematurely. Manufacturer directions may specify an X amount of pre-loading on the spring, but I have never had a problem with my method. Just be sure to use the same size rope for replacement, don't go bigger or smaller.
Posted on Oct 03, 2010
SOURCE: husky 125B blower, new right
My name is Dane and I am going to assist you in solving your problem.
You will need to adjust the high speed setting on your Carburetor jet. Turning the screw out just 1/2 turn or so should do the trick. It is not so hard to adjust the Carburetor, however, yes you do need a special tool that is very hard to get your hands on, in order to adjust the jet screws. They don't make many engines with plain screw heads anymore. The newer Carburetors are factory set lean so they can pass emission standards. Since you just bought yours, a local husky dealer should adjust the mixture for free. I hope I've helped. If you found this reply useful, please leave me some THUMBS UP, if you feel I
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
If you have tried a new spark plug and you still have no spark, then your Ignition Coil, (Module) has gone bad. They aren't cheap if you buy it new. Try to find a used one if you can for around $10.
Posted on Aug 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2016 | Husqvarna Garden
Jul 12, 2016 | Honda Motorcycles
Oct 16, 2015 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Feb 02, 2013 | Husqvarna Hand Held Blower 125 B Grass...
Jul 04, 2009 | Ryobi 30 Cubic Centimeter Curved Shaft Gas...
Mar 15, 2009 | 1998 Yamaha TDM 850
Jan 12, 2009 | 1995 Pontiac Firebird
Nov 04, 2008 | 1990 Ford Escort
Nov 08, 2013 | Husqvarna Hand Held Blower 125 B Grass...
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: