Question about DISH Network IR Remote Control
Hey knapshak, Tommy Faust with DISH Network here. It would need to be programmed to the receiver in order to change programming. You can do that by following the steps below.
1. Access System Information screen from your main TV.
2. Note the number on the bottom of screen next to Remote Address.
3. Hold SAT until all buttons on top light up then release.
4. While SAT is blinking enter a number between 1-15 and press # (Different from number listed)
5. Press record 3 times and the number should change, try the remote and see if you can change channels.
You can also check out this link for more information:
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2011 | Westinghouse 26" LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Mar 01, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 08, 2010 | Element Electronics PLX4202B 42 in. Plasma...
Nov 20, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Nov 07, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Oct 04, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jul 14, 2010 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 25, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 13, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: