I lost my manual and the demo is on but i really want to turn it off. i tried everything but it won;t . BBE is runing high and low , bass is moving up and down, i mean the demo is affecting the whole systems. can someone help me please
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you are in STANDBY mode hold the menu button for a few seconds and a special menu should pop up. In this menu you should be able to set the clock, turn off or on the beep, and take your unit out of demo mode. Good luck.
Here is how to shut off the demo:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several second until DEMO appears on the display. Release your finger from the SEL button.
2) Using the Volume control knob, turn left or right to turn on/off DEMO.
3) Press and release the SEL button to accept.
Setting the clock:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several seconds until the DEMO shows on the display.
2) Use the right search arrow in the 4-way button just above the SEL to get to the clock hour. Do not use the up or down key.
3) Turn the volume control knob to select the hour.
4) press the right arrow once more to get to the clock minute.
5) Turn the volume control knob to select the minute.
6) When finish, press and release the SEL to accept.
Here is a link to your owner's manual:
Activating / deactivating demo
The device is supplied from the factory
with demo mode activated. The various
functions of the device are displayed
graphically as animations in the display
during demo mode. You can also deactivate
➮ Press and hold down the MENU
button for longer than four seconds
to activate/deactivate demo