Question about Computers & Internet
If you can access other websites aside from this follow these steps:
1. Open Control Panel, then Internet Options, then open General tab and delete browsing history.
2. Open again, www.facebook.com.
3. If it won't open still. Check if you have proxy, if there is, remove it.
4. Open again, www.facebook.com.
5. If it won't open still. Reset your browser, Open Control Panel, then Internet Options, then open Advanced tab and press the reset button.
Try open facebook again.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 04, 2012 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 16, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 03, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 17, 2018 | VIPRE Computers & Internet
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!