Question about Computers & Internet
If you can access other websites aside from this follow these steps:
1. Open Control Panel, then Internet Options, then open General tab and delete browsing history.
2. Open again, www.facebook.com.
3. If it won't open still. Check if you have proxy, if there is, remove it.
4. Open again, www.facebook.com.
5. If it won't open still. Reset your browser, Open Control Panel, then Internet Options, then open Advanced tab and press the reset button.
Try open facebook again.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 04, 2012 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 16, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 03, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 26, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!