This all started when my settings on Norton 360 werent set to scan viruses and i managed to get a Trojan Zlob, Deleted it but it has left some damage! I get a PDFDirect.exe stopped working, and the above message. I have run the following:
Webroot spy sweeper - found nothing Adware Alert - found and deleted alot of spyware and installed and ran Registry Smart - it found and repaired about 1195 registry related problems.
PROBLEMS HAVEN'T GONE AWAY THOUGH!! Any suggestions?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you already tried doing a system restore on the time that everything was working fine? if not yet tried doing that first and hopefully that will correct the problem but if still have the same problem you can try some anti malware software like Malwarebytes this will be helpful to you....
I had visited a website to get a free screen saver. somethling like a
toolbar or something was downloaded onto my computer, I used Windows
XP. Actually I was cancelled the process of download but obviously when
I was restart my computer a error message showed "Run DLL
Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\Bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL
the specified module could not be found
Is any suggestions as how to remove this unauthorized download from my system.
Thanks in advance
Error loading C:\program~1\Mywebs~1\bar\1.bin\m3plugin.dll The specified module could not be found. pentium iii windows XP the specified module could not be found m3plugin.dll it appears on startup on windows xp and i want to fix it
I followed these steps and haven't had any issues since:
1. Go to START menu 2. Select RUN 3. Type MSCONFIG and click OK (or press ENTER) This will bring up your System Configuration Utility window. 4. Select the STARTUP tab. 5. Find M3PLUGIN, untick it, select APPLY and then OK This will bring a popup dialogue box stating the following:
"You must restart your computer for some of the changes made by System Configuration to take effect."
6. Select RESTART.
When your computer restarts, you should no longer receive that message.