Question about Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
May 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: