Question about Sylvania G-Netbook
This is about topic bypass Windows logon screen. Command Prompt or recovery utility is effective ways for reset or bypass lost Windows password.
First, run command prompt with administrator. And you can reset Windows lost password with this command. Net user <new user> <new password>
Second, take recovery utility to burn a password reset disk. And this reset disk is the key to remove or reset Windows password, applied for standard or admin account. When your computer is installed with Windows 8/7/Vista, forgotten user password would be removed. If it is Windows server 2012/2008 etc, password would be reset as "iSunshare@2012".
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
If you have lost windows password, the best thing for you is creating a password reset disk.Actually,when you add a password to your pc,the first thing you should do is creating a disk in case you lost the password.But how to make a password reset disk after you have lost the password ? Follow these
You need to prepare:
1:A blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive
2.A computer which can link to internet
3.A program called Windows Password Key
Then let's begin
Step 1.Login to a PC which can link to internet,Download and install the program in that PC
Step 2.Run the program and burn to CD/DVD OR USB flash drive
Step 3.Turn to your locked PC,insert the newly create CD or USB to your drive.Reboot the Computer and then follow the instructions,it is very easy to use.
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
Hack HP Computer Password ' Erase HP Desktop / Laptop Password Without Being a Hacker
Posted on May 23, 2011
Emm, forgot Windows 7 password?
There are some methods for you to reset it, just follow the info and have a try
Option 1: Use a password reset disk to reset lost password if you have created one before forgtting the password.
requirement: USB flash drive or floppy
time: a few minutes
Note: This password reset disk can be only created when you can log on with the lost windows password.
Option 2: use a freeware to crack lost windows admin password, then you can get back the password, like Ophcrack
requirement: download Ophcrack live cd,
time: more than i hour
Option 3; a high efficient and easy-to-use low affordable shareware, like Windows Password Reset Tool, which can reset windows 7 password quickly and successfully.
Requirement: a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Time: within a few minutes.
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Reset Tool from http://www.windowspasswordreset.net in any available computer.
Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD to remove lost Windows password. (or USB Flash drive)
Step 3: BIOS settings
Step 4: Recover forgotten Windows password with the burned CD/DVD (or USB Flash drive)
good luck ~
Posted on Jul 04, 2011
This solutionwill work if you have forgotten your Windows password. It will not work if youhave forgotten your boot password or hard drive password etc.
Read on if you want to use a USB flash drive. Scroll down if you would ratherburn a CD/DVD.
USB Flash Drive Method
You need to download a Windows passwordcracker, put it on a flash drive, and boot it outside of the Windowsenvironment. This solution will show you how to do that.
1. Download the Ophcrack Windows password cracker from here. For Windows7, click on the ophcrack Vista LiveCD.Ophcrack is one of the best free Windows password recovery tools available.It's fast and easy even for a first time Windows password cracker. Save file toDesktop.
2. Download Xboot 22.214.171.124 Beta 6 here. Savefile to Desktop. Unzip file and extract to Desktop.
3. Plug a USB flash drive into your PC and format it with a FAT32 filesystem. This can be done by opening "My Computer" and right clickingon the USB flash drive and selecting Format. Select FAT32 and click OK. (Note:this will erase all data on your flash drive.)
4. Open Xboot.exe. Select the Ophcrack ISO file you downloaded and drag it ontothe Xboot screen.
5. Click on "Create USB" found in the bottom right hand corner of theXboot window.
6. Select your USB drive and click OK. Wait for your USB flash drive to becreated.
7. Restart computer and press F10 or appropriate function key for your computerto enter the temporary boot menu. It may be F12 or F9 etc. Look at the firstscreen that appears when you turn on the computer and you will see which key topress. You also could enter the BIOS and change the boot order if you wouldprefer that method.
8. Select USB Flash Drivefrom the boot menu.
9. The Ophcrack LiveCD will now boot. Hit enter to select the Graphic Modeoption when it appears.
10. Ophcrack will automatically begin cracking your passwords. The longer andmore complicated the password is the longer it will take to crack. 99% ofpasswords are crackable. Any password over 14 characters cannot be cracked.This program found my 8 character password which contains letters and numbersin less than 10 minutes.
11. Write down your password when it's cracked. Remove the USB drive andrestart computer.
Good luck and thanks for using FixYa.
Burn a CD/DVD Method
You need to download a Windows password cracker, burn it to a CD/DVD,and boot it outside of the Windows environment. This solution will show you howto do that.
1. Download the Ophcrack Windows password cracker from here. For Windows 7, click on the ophcrack Vista LiveCD. Ophcrack is one of the best free Windowspassword recovery tools available. It's fast and easy even for a first time Windowspassword cracker. Save file to Desktop.
2. Burn the Ophcrack LiveCD ISO file to a CD/DVD using the Windows 7Disk Image Burner or another burning program. For Windows 7 users, pleasefollow steps 2a and 2b. If you are using Vistaor XP you will need to use a CD/DVD burning program already installed ordownload and install a free program such as the one here.
2a. Right click on the ISO file and select "Open with" and thenselect Windows Disk Image Burner or another CD/DVD burning program.
2b. Put a CD-R or DVD-R into the DVD/CD drive and select Burn. Wait for theburning process to finish.
3. Restart computer and press F10 or appropriate function key for your computerto enter the temporary boot menu. It may be F12 or F9 etc. Look at the firstscreen that appears when you turn on the computer and you will see which key topress. You also could enter the BIOS and change the boot order if you wouldprefer that method. Many computersalready have the CD/DVD drive as the first boot drive so you may not have to dothis step.
4. Select CD/DVD from the boot menu.
5. The Ophcrack LiveCD will now boot. Hit enter to select the Graphic Modeoption when it appears.
6. Ophcrack will automatically begin cracking your passwords. The longer andmore complicated the password is the longer it will take to crack. 99% ofpasswords are crackable. Any password over 14 characters cannot be cracked.This program found my 8 character password which contains letters and numbersin less than 10 minutes.
7. Write down your password when it's cracked. Remove the CD/DVD and restartcomputer.
Good luck and thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
Step 1: Start/Restart Your Computer.
Step 2: Press F8 Repeatedly during startup.
Step 3: Select 'Safe Mode'. (Top of the list)
Step 4: Log Into 'Administrator' User Account.
Step 5: Goto Start>Control Panel.
Step 6: Goto 'User Accounts'
Step 7: Double click the Account who's password you would like to reset.
Step 8: Click 'Remove Password'
Step 9: Verify that you want to remove the password by clicking "Remove Password" button
Step 10: Goto Start>Power, and restart your computer.
Hope This Helps.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on Nov 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 24, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2014 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
May 23, 2014 | LG Optimus E612 White Android OS Unlocked...
Feb 02, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-65311 65" Rear Projection...
Jun 25, 2014 | Sylvania G-Netbook
543 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: