Question about Eureka 3276AZ Pet Lover Bagless Upright Vacuum
1. Pry off adjustable clear cover with flathead screwdriver.
2. Unscrew 2 Philips screws holding power paw together.
3. Place tips of needle nose pliers into the two holes on each of the black round pieces on the ends of either end of the roller. Twist and the black pieces will release.
4. Remove roller, use needle nose pliers or awl to dig out any hair wrapped up in the roller or especially the ends of the roller at the metal pins.
5. Replace belt and put everything back together in the same order you took it apart.
Posted on Dec 30, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The way I resolved the problem was to remove the cover at the end of the power paw. Then remove the so side black covers for the shaft. Remove any debris and hair and then put back together. This solved my problem.
Posted on Nov 27, 2009
The filter is not the reason it's not working. Take out screws and open Power Paw, remove fur from the roller brush on the right side, there is a small gap where fur winds around tightly, cut off with scissors or pull out with a small toothpick.
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Eureka Pet Pal Bagless Vacuum
Jan 08, 2014 | Eureka 8853AVZ Capture Plus Pet Lover...
Mar 08, 2011 | Vacuums
Sep 22, 2017 | Bissell Upright Vacuum - The Pet Hair...
Oct 04, 2010 | Eureka Uno 2998AZ Bagless Upright Vacuum
Sep 06, 2010 | Eureka 2961AVZ Bagless Upright Vacuum
Oct 30, 2009 | Vacuums
Oct 23, 2009 | Bissell Upright Vacuum - The Pet Hair...
Jul 12, 2009 | Eureka Vacuums
May 11, 2014 | Eureka 3276AZ Pet Lover Bagless Upright...
1,466 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: