Question about Bosch Exxcel WFO 2264 Front Load Washer
When twisting back and forward does not help, do the following when you unplugged the mashine from the electricity.
1. remove the bottom front panel by unscrewing the one visible screw (star)
2. gently remove the front panel, it is held by plastic clips
3. unscrew the 4 pump screws. now you can push the pump out of its position.
4. shake the pump a little and you might be able twist it open but becareful water might come out and you do not want that on the inside of the machine
5. with a pair of plyers you can squeeze the metal ring on the black hose and remove the black hose from the pump. This gives you access to the inside of the pump and you probably find the trouble already there.
(I just found many hair pins, rubber bands and collarholders)
6. put it all back in place again and run a rinsing program and pumping cycle to check you tightend the black hose well and no leaks apear.
Posted on Jan 06, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2014 | 1997 Suzuki Vitara
Feb 09, 2014 | Ridgid Garden
Jan 27, 2013 | 2000 Dodge Ram 3500
Dec 18, 2012 | 1998 Honda Accord
Feb 27, 2011 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this
solution and show your appreciation
Sep 22, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Apr 19, 2010 | 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE
Nov 23, 2009 | 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
Oct 21, 2008 | 1994 Buick Roadmaster
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: