An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: SONY uvw 1800 Error Code 02-454
The unit powers on, the drum shows only 0005 hours
on it, but the display says it has an "Error 02-454" Error Code, and
says "REC Inhibit", and it will not accept a tape. When this unit is
powered on it shows error code 02-454 which is:
S-REEL FG COULD NOT BE DETECTED WHILE IN FF/REW MODE.
You can cross-reference this error code at the following web site:
From what I’ve been told this is a very easy fix
for someone that knows how to work on these. It is a very clean
machine, inside and out, and I am sure it is well worth getting
serviced and put back in use
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to fix The Specific Code Is 0xc0000185 errors?
There are several methods of fixing The Specific Code Is 0xc0000185 errors. You may need to try more than one method before you're successful.
• Download the (The Specific Error Code Is 0xc0000185) repair tool. Install the program and click on the Scan button. Fix any errors it finds once the scan is complete. Restart your computer. • Manually edit your Windows registry. Start the registry dditor by clicking the Start button, typing regedit in the Search box, and pressing Enter. Open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder ==> "Software" folder ==> "Microsoft" folder==> "Windows" folder ==> "Currentversion" folder. Click on the Run folder ==> Click on the The Specific Error Code Is 0xc0000185 file. Delete the file by pressing Delete The Specific Error Code Is 0xc0000185 key. You can then reinstall the file on your PC
• Update the drivers for the device. It's possible that installing the latest drivers for the device could correct the error. If this works, it means that the existing drivers you reinstalled in the step above may well have been damaged. • You can also download the Windows The Specific Error Code Is 0xc0000185 recovery utility which has proven successful at fixing this error..
Windows Activation Error : Error Code 0x80070005
I have upgraded my x64 Vista to x64 Windows7. After adding to companies domain, it asked to activate windows again. but its giving the following error when i try to activate it : "Windows Activation Error : Error Code 0x80070005"
Cause of the Code 10 Error
A Code 10 error is generated when Device Manager can't start the hardware device, a situation usually caused by outdated or corrupted drivers.
Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before the Code 10 error appeared? If so, it's very possible that the change you made caused the Code 10 error.
Undo the change if you can, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 10 error.
The safest thing to do is to perform system restore or run SYSTEM RECOVERY.
If you will use sysem recovery it fix all the problem of your computer however all files on your hardrive and softwares that you installed will gone. It will be back from original manufacturer settings just like the same thing you got your computer.
Note: Deleting similar values in the Windows Registry could also be the solution to a Code 31 error that appears on a device other than a DVD or CD drive. The UpperFilters/LowerFilters tutorial linked above will show you exactly what you need to do.
Replace the hardware. As a last resort, you might need to replace the hardware that has the Code 31 error.
It's also possible that the device is not compatible with this version of Windows. You can check the Windows HCL to be sure.
Note: If you're convinced that hardware isn't the cause of this particular Code 31 error, you could try a repair install of Windows. If that doesn't work, try a clean install of Windows. I don't recommend doing either of those before you try replacing the hardware, but you may have to give them a shot if you're out of other options.
Please let me know if you've fixed a Code 31 error using a method that I don't have above. I'd like to keep this page as updated as possible.
The Code 31 error could apply to any hardware device in Device Manager but most Code 31 errors appear on optical drives like CD and DVD drives.
Any of Microsoft's operating systems could experience a Code 31 Device Manager error including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and more.
I'm going to assume that you have Phoenix Bios on that laptop. I assume this because the error code you described also describes your problem. 1 long beep and 3 short beeps on Phoenix Bios means " Enhanced Graphics Adapter ( EGA ) " failure usually. Which means, something can be wrong with the graphics card in that laptop. I'm not 100% sure that there IS a way to fix that other than bringing it in, unless the 1800 has an interchangeable graphics card, you may need to send it into a repair shop.