Question about JVC RA-P11 Portable Audio System - Made Remote Control, Speaker System for iPod ( Black )
I figured it out!! YAY!!!!
so here is how you set the presets:
- click source until you are on the FM radio
- click down or the play/pause button... this shows the presets
- pick which present you want to set your station on by going right or left
- press and hold down or play/pause button until preset number starts flashing
- once flashing, use right and left arrows to select your station (if you wait too long it will stop flashing and you will have to start again)
- once you have gotten to your station, push down or the play/pause button one more time, and it should be set!!
hope this helps, good luck!!
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | Altec Lansing M302 moondance HOME Alarm...
Feb 02, 2010 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
Jan 24, 2010 | Pyle PIFMDK6 iPod Car Stereo FM...
Jan 11, 2010 | Virtual Reality Sound Labs MP3/WMA FM...
Mar 12, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: