Question about JVC RA-P11 Portable Audio System - Made Remote Control, Speaker System for iPod ( Black )
I figured it out!! YAY!!!!
so here is how you set the presets:
- click source until you are on the FM radio
- click down or the play/pause button... this shows the presets
- pick which present you want to set your station on by going right or left
- press and hold down or play/pause button until preset number starts flashing
- once flashing, use right and left arrows to select your station (if you wait too long it will stop flashing and you will have to start again)
- once you have gotten to your station, push down or the play/pause button one more time, and it should be set!!
hope this helps, good luck!!
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | Altec Lansing M302 moondance HOME Alarm...
Feb 02, 2010 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
Jan 24, 2010 | Pyle PIFMDK6 iPod Car Stereo FM...
Jan 11, 2010 | Virtual Reality Sound Labs MP3/WMA FM...
Mar 12, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: