Question about JVC RA-P11 Portable Audio System - Made Remote Control, Speaker System for iPod ( Black )
I figured it out!! YAY!!!!
so here is how you set the presets:
- click source until you are on the FM radio
- click down or the play/pause button... this shows the presets
- pick which present you want to set your station on by going right or left
- press and hold down or play/pause button until preset number starts flashing
- once flashing, use right and left arrows to select your station (if you wait too long it will stop flashing and you will have to start again)
- once you have gotten to your station, push down or the play/pause button one more time, and it should be set!!
hope this helps, good luck!!
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2016 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 21, 2013 | Bang and Olufsen Audio Players & Recorders
1 Select the radio band and tune in a desired radio
station you wish to store in the preset memory.
2 Press (PRESET).
The Preset screen is displayed.
3 Rotate the Double Action encoder to select the
4 Press and hold /ENTER for at least 2 seconds.
The selected station is stored.
The display shows the band, preset number and station
• A total of 18 stations can be stored in the preset memory (6 stations
for each band; FM1, FM2 and AM).
• If you store a station in a preset memory which already has a station,
the current station will be cleared and replaced with the new station.
• Press in the outer ring and rotate the Double Action encoder to the
left or right on the Preset screen, you can switch the Preset screen of
FM-1 FM-2 AM FM-1
You can also change the desired radio band by pressing BAND.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Alpine iDAX305 MP3USB Car Radio Car CD...
Feb 06, 2011 | Harman Kardon AVR 210 Receiver
Apr 27, 2008 | Yamaha RX-397 Receiver
Mar 16, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: