Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
You can set the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2015 | Casio Watches
Dec 15, 2013 | Bertolucci Diamond Watch for Women
Aug 31, 2010 | Watches
Mar 20, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Jan 20, 2010 | Watches
Oct 26, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Apr 02, 2008 | Watches
Mar 09, 2008 | Watches
Mar 07, 2008 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Watch
Dec 11, 2007 | Timex 1440 53591 Sports Quotient...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: